Four ways to apply:
- Visit our Management Office at 719 Front St., Suite 110, Woonsocket, RI 02895. Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Other times by appointment.
- Mail your application to the Management Office at the above address.
- E-mail your completed application to email@example.com.
- Fax your completed application to (401) 762-5193.
Questions? Call us at (401) 762-5220 or RI Relay 711.
Once you apply, we will:
- Conduct an interview with you and everyone who will live in the apartment.
- Ask for proof of income. Additional paperwork may be requested, as needed.
- Request a credit report for you and everyone in the household who is 18 years of age or older.
- Request a criminal background report for you and everyone in the household who is 18 years of age or older.
- Request a reference for your landlord(s) for the past 5 years.
Once your application is approved, we will:
- Show you the apartment;
- If you want to rent the apartment, we require a deposit of ½ month’s rent to hold the apartment (money order only);
- At move-in, we require another ½ month’s rent to fully fund a 1 month security deposit and the first month’s rent. All payments are required to be by money order. After move-in, rent payments may be made with a check, money order, or online through our resident portals: